Monday 29 May 2017

Best Happy Birthday Messages For Father

57. “It’s time to revert back to a child and have a day filled with fun!”

58. “It’s your birthday, so let’s party – but don’t tell mom.”

happy Birthday Wishes For Her

59. “I cherish every memory with you, especially your birthday. Today, I will cherish especially.”

60. “There are no gifts in the world that would equal the amount of joy you bring the world on your birthday.”

61. “Happy birthday to the brother that brought color and happiness into the world.”

62. “The world was a darker, colorless place until the day you were born. On your birthday, remember just how special you truly are.”

63. “The memories of our childhood are always fresh in my mind, reminding me how awesome it is to be a brother.”

64. “The best man that I know is my brother. Happy birthday.”

65. “Today is your birthday and I forgot to buy you a card, but I did leave you money on the table!”

66. “What can I say? You’re my brother and today is your birthday, so get up and let’s party.”

67. “It’s your 30th birthday and no matter how many times you tell me, I still think you’re getting old.”

Good Morning Quotes For Boyfriend

68. “Happy 20th. This birthday is a tease. You’re a man in the eyes of the law, but you still can’t drink for another year!”

69. “It seems like yesterday I was crying because I wasn’t the only child anymore. Now, I am crying because it’s my brother’s birthday.”

70. “Your birthday is a time to remember and rejoice.”

71. “Happy Birthday to the brother that taught me to keep my chin up and fight when your back is against the wall.”

72. “It’s hard to express your feelings for your brother, but on their birthday, tell them you love them and how special they are. I love you, bro. Happy Birthday.”

73. “At first, I thought today was like any other day, but then I remembered it is your birthday. Happy birthday!”

74. “The honor of calling you my brother is amplified on today because it’s a very special day – happy birthday.”

Good Morning Quotes For Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment