Monday 16 January 2017

Good Morning Quotes

All my worries are gone, All my struggles are done! My future is great with you. And from now, that I can envisage. I love my life with you. Good morning!


* * * * *


I wish I could be besides you as you open those cute eyes.
Would brush my fingers by your hair and lay your hands aside.
Then I would say a prayer for today to protect you from falling.
Lastly I would take your hand in mine and wish u good morning.

Happy Birthday Messages For Friends


If it were up to me to rearrange the alphabets, I would keep U & I together. Good Morning.


* * * * *

Sharing a smile is the easiest way to get your day started off right. Here is a smile for you so that you can have a day as wonderful as you are.


Sometimes I wish there was no alarm clock because that is the only device which wakes me up when I am dreaming about you.


* * * * *


Good Morning Sunshine... You look great today. How did I know? Because you look great every day.


* * * * *


Every morning my love for you keeps growing and I feel like I am getting closer too you as each day passes by. You are the dream love of my life and I need you every day. Good morning.

Mornings are beautiful because it starts with your love that stays with me all day long.
Good Morning Dear.


* * * * *


From morning's first light to evening's last star, always remember how special you are! Good Morning!


* * * * *


your love has countless pages,
no matter open any page it shows your love only,
some time has friend, lover, brother, sister, father mother, husband, wife
but never ends, keep ON & ON,
Good Morning!

love has no fear,
but you are not near,
I want you near,
dear come here,
will wait for year,
because your my sweet dear
Good Morning


* * * * *

I’m sending you this text first thing in the morning, not to say good morning but to make you smile the second you wake up.


* * * * *


Knock!!!Knock!!!
May I come into your world? I bring no flowers, No cakes, But wishes to keep you fresh, Prayer to keep you healthy, And love to keep you smiling ... Good Morning.

I have just arrived from dreams and here is the sunlight greeting me. I have woken up today to make the dreams of last night come true.


* * * * *

I don’t care whether the sun rises or not, my morning starts only after I text my girl who I love a lot. Good morning.


* *  * * *

If this morning comes as a book, I would dedicate it to you. If it comes as a food, I would make it a table for two. Good morning my heart.

good morning quotes for her

good morning messages for her

No comments:

Post a Comment